Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "When I'm Sixty Four" by The Beatles. Get ready and start playing When I'm Sixty Four on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
When I'm Sixty Four Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
Many years from
Will you still be sending me a valentine
And if you say the word,
When your lights have
You can knit a sweater by the fireside
a cottage in the Isle of
If it’s not too
Grandchildren on your knee
Stating point of
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
Play other The Beatles Ukulele Chords.
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About When I'm Sixty Four
|Artist and Song:||The Beatles - When I'm Sixty Four|
|Album:||Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [G], [A], [Bb], [C7], [F], [Fm], [D], [G7], [Am], [E], [Dm]|
|Strumming:||D - DDU|
About The Beatles - When I'm Sixty Four Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern"When I'm Sixty Four" is a song by Pop artist The Beatles. It was released in 1967 on the album, titled "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band". When I'm Sixty Four is considered under Pop genre.
- The original key of When I'm Sixty Four is C.
- D - DDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this The Beatles song.
- [C], [G], [A], [Bb], [C7], [F], [Fm], [D], [G7], [Am], [E], [Dm] are the ukulele chords for playing When I'm Sixty Four with the original key (C) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing When I'm Sixty Four on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For When I'm Sixty Four On Ukulele?
You will play the [C], [G], [A], [Bb], [C7], [F], [Fm], [D], [G7], [Am], [E], [Dm] ukulele chords while playing When I'm Sixty Four with your ukulele in the C key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum When I'm Sixty Four On Ukulele?
When I'm Sixty Four ukulele strumming pattern is D - DDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings When I'm Sixty Four?
When I'm Sixty Four is performed by The Beatles. It was first released on the album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" in 1967.
|Top 10 Ukulele Songs|
|1.||Somewhere Over The Rainbow - IZ|
|2.||Riptide - Vance Joy|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley|
|4.||Perfect - Ed Sheeran|
|5.||I'm Yours - Jason Mraz|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Dos Oruguitas - Sebastián Yatra|
|8.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|9.||Here’s Your Perfect - Jamie Miller|
|10.||Starting Over Again - Natalie Cole|