Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "All Of Me" by Michael Bublé. Get ready and start playing All Of Me on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
All Of Me Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
All of me why not take all of me, can’t you see I’m no good without you
Take my lips I want to lose them, take my arms I’ll never use them
Your goodbyes they left me with eyes that cry, how can I go on without you
You took the part that once was my heart, so why not take all of me
Your goodbyes left me with eyes that cry, now, I’m so lost without you
You took that part, that used to be my heart, so why not take all of me
All of me why not take all of me, can’t you see that I’m a mess without you
You took the part that used to be my heart, so why not take all of me
Play other Michael Bublé Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About All Of Me
|Artist and Song:
||Michael Bublé - All Of Me
||G C E A
||[C], [E], [A], [Dm], [Am], [D], [G], [F], [Fm]
||DU - DU - DU - DU
About Michael Bublé - All Of Me Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"All Of Me" is a song by Pop artist Michael Bublé. It was released in 2009 on the album, titled "Crazy Love"
. All Of Me is considered under Pop genre.
- The original key of All Of Me is C.
- DU - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Michael Bublé song.
- [C], [E], [A], [Dm], [Am], [D], [G], [F], [Fm] are the ukulele chords for playing All Of Me with the original key (C) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing All Of Me on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For All Of Me On Ukulele?
You will play the [C], [E], [A], [Dm], [Am], [D], [G], [F], [Fm] ukulele chords while playing All Of Me with your ukulele in the C key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum All Of Me On Ukulele?
All Of Me ukulele strumming pattern is DU - DU - DU - DU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings All Of Me?
All Of Me is performed by Michael Bublé. It was first released on the album "Crazy Love" in 2009.