Nat King Cole
Smile ukulele chords and strumming pattern are in this post! Start playing this Nat King Cole song from the "Smile Sountrack" album released in 1954 with your ukulele right now!
Need a new ukulele? Here is our suggestion: Kala Concert LTP-C Starter Kit 89,99$
Smile Ukulele Chords Tune your ukulele
before playing. Key:
[C], [C7], [A], [Dm], [A7], [Fm], [G]Strumming:
D - DU - UDU (or D - D)Difficulty: Moderate
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it’s breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You’ll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You’ll see the sun come shining through
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That’s the time you must keep on trying
Smile what’s the use of crying
You’ll find that life is still worthwhile
If you’ll just smile
Play other Nat King Cole Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 11 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- Chasing Cars Ukulele Chords
- That Funny Feeling Ukulele Chords
- Welcome To The Internet Ukulele Chords
- Rises The Moon Ukulele Chords
- Skinny Love Ukulele Chords
- Lemonade Ukulele Chords
- Nana Triste Ukulele Chords
- A Line Without A Hook Ukulele Chords
- Higa Ukulele Chords
- Stairway to Heaven Ukulele Chords
- Annie's Song Ukulele Chords
|Artist and Song:||Nat King Cole - Smile|
|Chords:||[C], [C7], [A], [Dm], [A7], [Fm], [G]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
About Nat King Cole - Smile Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"Smile" is a song by Jazz artist Nat King Cole. It was released in 1954 on the album, titled "Smile Sountrack"
. Smile is considered under Jazz genre.
- The key of Nat King Cole - Smile is C.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for Smile. If it's not easy for you, you can try only down (D) strumming for playing "Smile".
- The chords that we use for playing Smile on ukulele are: [C], [C7], [A], [Dm], [A7], [Fm], [G].
Keywords: Smile ukulele chords, Smile ukulele tabs, Smile ukulele strumming pattern, Nat King Cole Smile ukulele chords, ukulele strumming pattern for Smile, Nat King Cole Smile ukulele tabs, Nat King Cole Smile ukulele strumming pattern, Smile chords and strumming pattern, Smile chords and lyrics, Smile chords no capo, Smile play along, Smile ukulele fingerstyle, Smile ukulele lyrics, Smile ukulele chord sheet, how to play Smile on ukulele.
What Are The Chords For Smile On Ukulele?
You will play the [C], [C7], [A], [Dm], [A7], [Fm], [G] ukulele chords while playing Smile with your ukulele in the C key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Smile On Ukulele?
Smile ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Smile?
Smile is performed by Nat King Cole. It was first released on the album "Smile Sountrack" in 1954.