Chords: [C], [F], [G7], [Gm], [Bb], [Bbm]
Tuning: GCEA Tune your ukulele
Find Your Ukulele: Soprano | Concert | Tenor
Adjust Text: A- | A+ for optimal viewing.
Silently I hear the sound of the blue rain come down
It’s late tonight and I just saw you walking by
Without one word of hello or goodbye
Just one look at you with someone new
And then I knew I’ll see you around
In the blue blue rain
I didn’t know one moment ago it could rain this way
You use to run straight to my arms now you turn away
Oh I never knew such a feeling of blue
Blue rain blue rain blue rain
Why did you make me love you then break my heart in two
Then leave me alone here in the rain to cry for you
Tomorrow will be filled with the lonely
Blue rain blue rain
I remember you all alone walking on
And crying losing you in the blue blue rain
Play other Roy Orbison Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 10 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- Firm Foundation Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Orange Ukulele Chords
- Simple Love Ukulele Chords
- Stick Season Ukulele Chords
- Pualena Ukulele Chords
- Come Monday Ukulele Chords
- Sparks Ukulele Chords
- Kingston Ukulele Chords
- By And By Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
About Blue Rain (Coming Down)
|Artist and Song:
||Roy Orbison - Blue Rain (Coming Down)
||G C E A
||[C], [F], [G7], [Gm], [Bb], [Bbm]
||D - DU - DU - DU
About Roy Orbison - Blue Rain (Coming Down) Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"Blue Rain (Coming Down)" is a song by Pop artist Roy Orbison. It was released in 1973 on the album, titled "Milestones"
. Blue Rain (Coming Down) is considered under Pop genre.
- The original key of Blue Rain (Coming Down) is C.
- D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Roy Orbison song.
- [C], [F], [G7], [Gm], [Bb], [Bbm] are the ukulele chords for playing Blue Rain (Coming Down) with the original key (C) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Blue Rain (Coming Down) on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Blue Rain (Coming Down) On Ukulele?
You will play the [C], [F], [G7], [Gm], [Bb], [Bbm] ukulele chords while playing Blue Rain (Coming Down) with your ukulele in the C key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Blue Rain (Coming Down) On Ukulele?
Blue Rain (Coming Down) ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Blue Rain (Coming Down)?
Blue Rain (Coming Down) is performed by Roy Orbison. It was first released on the album "Milestones" in 1973.