Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "Bell Bottom Blues" by Eric Clapton. Get ready and start playing Bell Bottom Blues on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
Bell Bottom Blues Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
I don’t wanna
And if I could
The way that you treat me
Once I was
You won’t find a
We’re surely gonna
And if we
If you find me with a
Play other Eric Clapton Ukulele Chords.
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About Bell Bottom Blues
|Artist and Song:||Eric Clapton - Bell Bottom Blues|
|Album:||Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert|
|Genre:||Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Blues Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[B], [C], [D], [E7], [Am], [F], [F#m], [G], [E], [C7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - D - DU - DUDU|
About Eric Clapton - Bell Bottom Blues Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern"Bell Bottom Blues" is a song by Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Blues Rock artist Eric Clapton. It was released in 1973 on the album, titled "Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert". Bell Bottom Blues is considered under Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Blues Rock genre.
- The original key of Bell Bottom Blues is B.
- D - DU - D - DU - DUDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Eric Clapton song.
- [B], [C], [D], [E7], [Am], [F], [F#m], [G], [E], [C7] are the ukulele chords for playing Bell Bottom Blues with the original key (B) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Bell Bottom Blues on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Bell Bottom Blues On Ukulele?
You will play the [B], [C], [D], [E7], [Am], [F], [F#m], [G], [E], [C7] ukulele chords while playing Bell Bottom Blues with your ukulele in the B key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Bell Bottom Blues On Ukulele?
Bell Bottom Blues ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - D - DU - DUDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Bell Bottom Blues?
Bell Bottom Blues is performed by Eric Clapton. It was first released on the album "Eric Clapton's Rainbow Concert" in 1973.
|Top 10 Ukulele Songs|
|1.||Somewhere Over The Rainbow - IZ|
|2.||Riptide - Vance Joy|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley|
|4.||Perfect - Ed Sheeran|
|5.||I'm Yours - Jason Mraz|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Dos Oruguitas - Sebastián Yatra|
|8.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|9.||Here’s Your Perfect - Jamie Miller|
|10.||Starting Over Again - Natalie Cole|