Chords: [Dm], [Gm], [C], [Am], [Gm], [E]
Tuning: GCEA Tune your ukulele
Find Your Ukulele: Soprano | Concert | Tenor
Adjust Text: A- | A+ for optimal viewing.
Blues, Rock, Blues Rock
The falling leaves
Drift by my window
The falling leaves
Of red and gold
I see your lips
The summer kisses
The sunburned hands
I used to hold
Since you went away
The days grow long
And soon I’ll hear
Old winter’s song
But I miss you
Most of all
When autumn leaves
Begin to fall
Play other Eric Clapton Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 10 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- Firm Foundation Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Orange Ukulele Chords
- Simple Love Ukulele Chords
- Stick Season Ukulele Chords
- Pualena Ukulele Chords
- Come Monday Ukulele Chords
- Sparks Ukulele Chords
- Kingston Ukulele Chords
- By And By Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
About Autumn Leaves
|Artist and Song:
||Eric Clapton - Autumn Leaves
||Blues, Rock, Blues Rock
||G C E A
||[Dm], [Gm], [C], [Am], [Gm], [E]
||D - DU - UDU
About Eric Clapton - Autumn Leaves Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"Autumn Leaves" is a song by Blues, Rock, Blues Rock artist Eric Clapton. It was released in 2010 on the album, titled "Clapton"
. Autumn Leaves is considered under Blues, Rock, Blues Rock genre.
- The original key of Autumn Leaves is Bm.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Eric Clapton song.
- [Dm], [Gm], [C], [Am], [Gm], [E] are the ukulele chords for playing Autumn Leaves with the original key (Bm) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Autumn Leaves on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Autumn Leaves On Ukulele?
You will play the [Dm], [Gm], [C], [Am], [Gm], [E] ukulele chords while playing Autumn Leaves with your ukulele in the Bm key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Autumn Leaves On Ukulele?
Autumn Leaves ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Autumn Leaves?
Autumn Leaves is performed by Eric Clapton. It was first released on the album "Clapton" in 2010.