Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "All Along The Watchtower" by Bob Dylan. Get ready and start playing All Along The Watchtower on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
All Along The Watchtower Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
”There must be some way out of here,”
Said the joker to the thief,
”There’s too much confusion,
I can’t get no relief.
Businessmen, they drink my wine,
Plowmen dig my earth,
None of them along the line
Know what any of it is worth.”
”No reason to get excited,”
The thief, he kindly spoke,
”There are many here among us
Who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we’ve been
through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now,
The hour is getting late.”
All along the watchtower,
Princes kept the view
While all the women cameand went,
Barefoot servants, too.
Outside in the distance
A wildcat id growl,
Two riders were approaching,
The wind began to howl.
Folk, Folk Rock, Rock
Play other Bob Dylan Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About All Along The Watchtower
|Artist and Song:
||Bob Dylan - All Along The Watchtower
||John Wesley Harding
||Folk, Folk Rock, Rock
||G C E A
||[Am], [G], [F]
||D - DU - UDU
About Bob Dylan - All Along The Watchtower Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"All Along The Watchtower" is a song by Folk, Folk Rock, Rock artist Bob Dylan. It was released in 1968 on the album, titled "John Wesley Harding"
. All Along The Watchtower is considered under Folk, Folk Rock, Rock genre.
- The original key of All Along The Watchtower is Am.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Bob Dylan song.
- [Am], [G], [F] are the ukulele chords for playing All Along The Watchtower with the original key (Am) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing All Along The Watchtower on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For All Along The Watchtower On Ukulele?
You will play the [Am], [G], [F] ukulele chords while playing All Along The Watchtower with your ukulele in the Am key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum All Along The Watchtower On Ukulele?
All Along The Watchtower ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings All Along The Watchtower?
All Along The Watchtower is performed by Bob Dylan. It was first released on the album "John Wesley Harding" in 1968.