Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "I Threw It All Away" by Bob Dylan. Get ready and start playing I Threw It All Away on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
I Threw It All Away Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
Country, Country Rock, Rock
I once held her in my arms,
She said she would always stay .
But I was cruel,
I treated her like a fool,
I threw it all away.
Once I had mountains in the palm of my hand,
And rivers that ran through every day.
I must have been mad,
I never knew what I had,
Until I threw it all away.
Love is all there is, it makes the world go around,
Love and only love, it can’t be denied.
No matter what you think about it
You just won’t be able to do without it.
Take a tip from one who’s tried.
So if you find someone that gives you all of her love,
Take it to your heart, don’t let it stray,
For one thing that’s certain,
You will surely be a-hurtin’,
If you throw it all away.
If you throw it all away.
Play other Bob Dylan Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About I Threw It All Away
|Artist and Song:
||Bob Dylan - I Threw It All Away
||Country, Country Rock, Rock
||G C E A
||[C], [F], [Am], [Dm], [Em], [G], [C7], [G7]
||D - DU - UDU
About Bob Dylan - I Threw It All Away Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"I Threw It All Away" is a song by Country, Country Rock, Rock artist Bob Dylan. It was released in 1969 on the album, titled "Nashville Skyline"
. I Threw It All Away is considered under Country, Country Rock, Rock genre.
- The original key of I Threw It All Away is C.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Bob Dylan song.
- [C], [F], [Am], [Dm], [Em], [G], [C7], [G7] are the ukulele chords for playing I Threw It All Away with the original key (C) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing I Threw It All Away on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For I Threw It All Away On Ukulele?
You will play the [C], [F], [Am], [Dm], [Em], [G], [C7], [G7] ukulele chords while playing I Threw It All Away with your ukulele in the C key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum I Threw It All Away On Ukulele?
I Threw It All Away ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings I Threw It All Away?
I Threw It All Away is performed by Bob Dylan. It was first released on the album "Nashville Skyline" in 1969.