Chords: [F#m], [G], [Bm], [A], [E7], [D]
Tuning: GCEA Tune your ukulele
Find Your Ukulele: Soprano | Concert | Tenor
Adjust Text: A- | A+ for optimal viewing.
Alternative, Indie, Rock
Trying hard to speak and
Fighting with my weak hand
Driven to distraction
It’s all part of the plan
When something is broken
And you try to fix it
Trying to repair it
Any way you can
I’m diving off the deep end
You become my best friend
I wanna love you
But I don’t know if I can
I know something is broken
And I’m trying to fix it
Trying to repair it
Any way I can
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
You and me are floating on a tidal wave…
You and me are drifting into outer space…
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh…
Play other Coldplay Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 10 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- Firm Foundation Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Orange Ukulele Chords
- Simple Love Ukulele Chords
- Stick Season Ukulele Chords
- Pualena Ukulele Chords
- Come Monday Ukulele Chords
- Sparks Ukulele Chords
- Kingston Ukulele Chords
- By And By Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
|Artist and Song:
||Coldplay - X&Y
||Alternative, Indie, Rock
||G C E A
||[F#m], [G], [Bm], [A], [E7], [D]
||D - DU - DU - DU
About Coldplay - X&Y Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"X&Y" is a song by Alternative, Indie, Rock artist Coldplay. It was released in 2005 on the album, titled "X&Y"
. X&Y is considered under Alternative, Indie, Rock genre.
- The original key of X&Y is F#m.
- D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Coldplay song.
- [F#m], [G], [Bm], [A], [E7], [D] are the ukulele chords for playing X&Y with the original key (F#m) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing X&Y on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For X&Y On Ukulele?
You will play the [F#m], [G], [Bm], [A], [E7], [D] ukulele chords while playing X&Y with your ukulele in the F#m key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum X&Y On Ukulele?
X&Y ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings X&Y?
X&Y is performed by Coldplay. It was first released on the album "X&Y" in 2005.