Chords: [Em7], [G], [A7], [D], [C]
Tuning: GCEA Tune your ukulele
Find Your Ukulele: Soprano | Concert | Tenor
Adjust Text: A- | A+ for optimal viewing.
Rock, Classic Rock, Progressive
So, so you think you can tell,
Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail,
A smile from a veil,
Do you think you can tell?
Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts,
Hot ashes for trees, hot air for a cool breeze,
Cold comfort for change,
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We’re just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground. What have we found?
The same old fears. Wish you were here!
Play other Pink Floyd Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 10 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- Firm Foundation Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Orange Ukulele Chords
- Simple Love Ukulele Chords
- Stick Season Ukulele Chords
- Pualena Ukulele Chords
- Come Monday Ukulele Chords
- Sparks Ukulele Chords
- Kingston Ukulele Chords
- By And By Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
About Wish You Were Here
|Artist and Song:
||Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
||Wish You Were Here
||Rock, Classic Rock, Progressive
||G C E A
||[Em7], [G], [A7], [D], [C]
||D - DU - DU - DU
About Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"Wish You Were Here" is a song by Rock, Classic Rock, Progressive artist Pink Floyd. It was released in 1975 on the album, titled "Wish You Were Here"
. Wish You Were Here is considered under Rock, Classic Rock, Progressive genre.
- The original key of Wish You Were Here is Em7.
- D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Pink Floyd song.
- [Em7], [G], [A7], [D], [C] are the ukulele chords for playing Wish You Were Here with the original key (Em7) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Wish You Were Here on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Wish You Were Here On Ukulele?
You will play the [Em7], [G], [A7], [D], [C] ukulele chords while playing Wish You Were Here with your ukulele in the Em7 key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Wish You Were Here On Ukulele?
Wish You Were Here ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Wish You Were Here?
Wish You Were Here is performed by Pink Floyd. It was first released on the album "Wish You Were Here" in 1975.