Chords: [C], [E7], [A7], [D7], [F], [Fm]
Tuning: GCEA Tune your ukulele
Find Your Ukulele: Soprano | Concert | Tenor
Adjust Text: A- | A+ for optimal viewing.
Who’s sorry now? Who’s sorry now?
Whose heart is aching for breaking each vow?
Who’s sad and blue? Who’s crying too?
Just like I cried over you
Right to the end, Just like a friend
I tried to warn you somehow
You had your way, Now you must pay
I’m glad that you’re sorry now
Play other Connie Francis Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 10 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- Firm Foundation Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Orange Ukulele Chords
- Simple Love Ukulele Chords
- Stick Season Ukulele Chords
- Pualena Ukulele Chords
- Come Monday Ukulele Chords
- Sparks Ukulele Chords
- Kingston Ukulele Chords
- By And By Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
About Who's Sorry Now
|Artist and Song:
||Connie Francis - Who's Sorry Now
||Who's Sorry Now?
||G C E A
||[C], [E7], [A7], [D7], [F], [Fm]
||D - DU - UDU
About Connie Francis - Who's Sorry Now Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"Who's Sorry Now" is a song by Pop artist Connie Francis. It was released in 1959 on the album, titled "Who's Sorry Now?"
. Who's Sorry Now is considered under Pop genre.
- The original key of Who's Sorry Now is C.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Connie Francis song.
- [C], [E7], [A7], [D7], [F], [Fm] are the ukulele chords for playing Who's Sorry Now with the original key (C) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Who's Sorry Now on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Who's Sorry Now On Ukulele?
You will play the [C], [E7], [A7], [D7], [F], [Fm] ukulele chords while playing Who's Sorry Now with your ukulele in the C key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Who's Sorry Now On Ukulele?
Who's Sorry Now ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Who's Sorry Now?
Who's Sorry Now is performed by Connie Francis. It was first released on the album "Who's Sorry Now?" in 1959.