Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "Night Moves" by Bob Seger. Get ready and start playing Night Moves on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
Night Moves Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
I was a little too tall, could’ve used a few pounds
Tight pants points hardly reknown
She was a black haired beauty with big dark eyes
And points all her own sitting way up high
Way up firm and high
Out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy
Out in the back seat of my ’60 Chevy
Working on mysteries without any clues
Working on our night moves
Tryingg to make some front page drive-in news
Working on our night moves in the summertime
Oooh In the sweet summertime
We weren’t in love oh no far from it
We weren’t searching for some pie in the sky summit
We were just young and restless and bored
Living by the sword
And we’d steal away every chance we could
To the backroom, the alley, the trusty woods
I used her she used me
But neither one cared
We were getting our share
Working on our night moves
Trying to lose the awkward teenage blues
Working on out night moves Oooh
It was summertime Ooooh Sweet summer time, summer time
And oh the wonder, felt the lightning
And we waited on the thunder
Waited on the thunder
I woke last night to the sound of thunder
How far off I sat and wondered
Started humming a song from 1962
Ain’t it funny how the night moves
When you just don’t seem to have as much to lose
Strange how the night moves
With autumn closing in
Play other Bob Seger Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About Night Moves
|Artist and Song:
||Bob Seger - Night Moves
||G C E A
||[G], [F], [C], [D], [Dm], [Em]
||D - DU - UDU
About Bob Seger - Night Moves Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"Night Moves" is a song by Rock artist Bob Seger. It was released in 1976 on the album, titled "Night Moves"
. Night Moves is considered under Rock genre.
- The original key of Night Moves is G.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Bob Seger song.
- [G], [F], [C], [D], [Dm], [Em] are the ukulele chords for playing Night Moves with the original key (G) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Night Moves on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Night Moves On Ukulele?
You will play the [G], [F], [C], [D], [Dm], [Em] ukulele chords while playing Night Moves with your ukulele in the G key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Night Moves On Ukulele?
Night Moves ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Night Moves?
Night Moves is performed by Bob Seger. It was first released on the album "Night Moves" in 1976.