Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "Kyoto" by Phoebe Bridgers. Get ready and start playing Kyoto on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
Kyoto Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
Day off in
Looked around at the
Went to the arcade, I wanted to
You called me from a
They still got pay phones, it costs a
To tell me you’re getting
And you wrote me a letter, but I
Sunset’s been a freak
I’ve been driving out to
And stare at the chem trails, with my little
He said you called on his
You were off by like ten days, but you get a few points for
Remember getting the truck
When you let us drive it, 25
Play other Phoebe Bridgers Ukulele Chords.
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
|Artist and Song:||Phoebe Bridgers - Kyoto|
|Genre:||Alternative, Indie, Pop|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [C], [Am], [D], [Em]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - DU - DU|
About Phoebe Bridgers - Kyoto Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern"Kyoto" is a song by Alternative, Indie, Pop artist Phoebe Bridgers. It was released in 2020 on the album, titled "Punisher". Kyoto is considered under Alternative, Indie, Pop genre.
- The original key of Kyoto is G.
- D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Phoebe Bridgers song.
- [G], [C], [Am], [D], [Em] are the ukulele chords for playing Kyoto with the original key (G) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Kyoto on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Kyoto On Ukulele?
You will play the [G], [C], [Am], [D], [Em] ukulele chords while playing Kyoto with your ukulele in the G key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Kyoto On Ukulele?
Kyoto ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Kyoto?
Kyoto is performed by Phoebe Bridgers. It was first released on the album "Punisher" in 2020.
|Top 10 Ukulele Songs|
|1.||Somewhere Over The Rainbow - IZ|
|2.||Riptide - Vance Joy|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley|
|4.||Perfect - Ed Sheeran|
|5.||I'm Yours - Jason Mraz|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Dos Oruguitas - Sebastián Yatra|
|8.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|9.||Here’s Your Perfect - Jamie Miller|
|10.||Starting Over Again - Natalie Cole|