Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "Kansas City Star" by Roger Miller. Get ready and start playing Kansas City Star on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
Kansas City Star Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
It was typed and neatly written offering
Hah-ha I come on the TV grinning wearing
It’s a kiddy show and I’m a hero
I drive a
I drive a
Play other Roger Miller Ukulele Chords.
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About Kansas City Star
|Artist and Song:||Roger Miller - Kansas City Star|
|Album:||The 3rd Time Around|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[F], [Eb], [C#], [C], [G7], [C7]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
About Roger Miller - Kansas City Star Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern"Kansas City Star" is a song by Country artist Roger Miller. It was released in 1965 on the album, titled "The 3rd Time Around". Kansas City Star is considered under Country genre.
- The original key of Kansas City Star is F.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Roger Miller song.
- [F], [Eb], [C#], [C], [G7], [C7] are the ukulele chords for playing Kansas City Star with the original key (F) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Kansas City Star on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Kansas City Star On Ukulele?
You will play the [F], [Eb], [C#], [C], [G7], [C7] ukulele chords while playing Kansas City Star with your ukulele in the F key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Kansas City Star On Ukulele?
Kansas City Star ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Kansas City Star?
Kansas City Star is performed by Roger Miller. It was first released on the album "The 3rd Time Around" in 1965.
|Top 10 Ukulele Songs|
|1.||Somewhere Over The Rainbow - IZ|
|2.||Riptide - Vance Joy|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley|
|4.||Perfect - Ed Sheeran|
|5.||I'm Yours - Jason Mraz|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Dos Oruguitas - Sebastián Yatra|
|8.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|9.||Here’s Your Perfect - Jamie Miller|
|10.||Starting Over Again - Natalie Cole|