Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "If" by Bread. Get ready and start playing If on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
If Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
If a picture paints a thousand words
Then why can’t I paint you?
The words will never show,
The you I’ve come to know
If a face could launch a thousand ships
Then where am I to go?
There’s no one home but you,
You’re all that’s left me too
And when my love for life is running dry
You come and pour yourself on me
If a man could be two places
At one time, I’d be with you
Tomorrow and today,
Beside you all the way
If the world should stop revolving
Spinning slowly down to die
I’d spend the end with you
And when the world was through
Then one by one the stars would all go out
Then you and I would simply fly
Play other Bread Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
|Artist and Song:
||Bread - If
||G C E A
||[A], [Amaj7], [A7], [D], [Dm], [E7], [F#m], [C#7], [Bm], [Em], [F#7]
||D - DU - UDU
About Bread - If Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"If" is a song by Pop artist Bread. It was released in 1971 on the album, titled "Manna"
. If is considered under Pop genre.
- The original key of If is A.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Bread song.
- [A], [Amaj7], [A7], [D], [Dm], [E7], [F#m], [C#7], [Bm], [Em], [F#7] are the ukulele chords for playing If with the original key (A) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing If on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For If On Ukulele?
You will play the [A], [Amaj7], [A7], [D], [Dm], [E7], [F#m], [C#7], [Bm], [Em], [F#7] ukulele chords while playing If with your ukulele in the A key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum If On Ukulele?
If ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings If?
If is performed by Bread. It was first released on the album "Manna" in 1971.