In this post, you will find The Beatles
I Will ukulele chords and strumming pattern. Get ready and start playing I Will
on your ukulele.
Chords: [F], [Dm], [Gm], [C], [Am], [Bb], [G]
Genre: Country, Pop, Rock
Tip: Change text size by pressing (A- / A+) for best experience on your mobile phone.
Who knows how long I’ve loved you?
You know I love you still.
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to I will.
For if I ever saw you
I didn’t catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the .same
Love you for-everand for-ever
Love you with all my heart
Love you when-ever we’re to-gether
Love you when we’re apart
And when at last I find you
A song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you.
Make it easy to benear you
For the things you do endear you to me
Ah, youknow I will.
La la la la la La la la la La la la la la la la
Country, Pop, Rock
Play other The Beatles Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- That Funny Feeling Ukulele Chords
- Puppy Princess Ukulele Chords
- Happier Than Ever Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Worldstar Money Ukulele Chords
- Happier Ukulele Chords
- Meet Me At Our Spot Ukulele Chords
- Lemonade Ukulele Chords
- Looking Out For You Ukulele Chords
- Despair Ukulele Chords
- Yellow Ukulele Chords
- Favorite Crime Ukulele Chords
- The Judge Ukulele Chords
- Spin You Around Ukulele Chords
- We Are Going To Be Friends Ukulele Chords
|Artist and Song:
||The Beatles - I Will
||[F], [Dm], [Gm], [C], [Am], [Bb], [G]
||D - DU - UDU
||Country, Pop, Rock
About The Beatles - I Will Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"I Will" is a song by Country, Pop, Rock artist The Beatles. It was released in 1968 on the album, titled "The Beatles"
. I Will is considered under Country, Pop, Rock genre.
- The original key of I Will is F.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this The Beatles song.
- [F], [Dm], [Gm], [C], [Am], [Bb], [G] are the ukulele chords for playing I Will with the original key (F) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing I Will on your ukulele now.
Keywords: I Will ukulele chords easy, I Will ukulele tabs, I Will ukulele strumming pattern, The Beatles I Will ukulele chords, ukulele strumming pattern for I Will, The Beatles I Will ukulele tabs, I Will acordes ukulele, The Beatles I Will ukulele strumming pattern, I Will chords and strumming pattern, I Will chords and lyrics, I Will chords no capo, I Will play along, I Will ukulele fingerstyle, I Will ukulele lyrics, I Will ukulele chord sheet, how to play I Will on ukulele.
What Are The Chords For I Will On Ukulele?
You will play the [F], [Dm], [Gm], [C], [Am], [Bb], [G] ukulele chords while playing I Will with your ukulele in the F key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum I Will On Ukulele?
I Will ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings I Will?
I Will is performed by The Beatles. It was first released on the album "The Beatles" in 1968.
Last 10 Ukulele Chords