Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "I Want To Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles. Get ready and start playing I Want To Hold Your Hand on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
I Want To Hold Your Hand Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
Play other The Beatles Ukulele Chords.
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About I Want To Hold Your Hand
|Artist and Song:||The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand|
|Album:||Meet the Beatles!|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[G], [D], [Em], [B7], [C], [Dm], [Am]|
|Strumming:||D - DU - UDU|
About The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern"I Want To Hold Your Hand" is a song by Rock artist The Beatles. It was released in 1964 on the album, titled "Meet the Beatles!". I Want To Hold Your Hand is considered under Rock genre.
- The original key of I Want To Hold Your Hand is G.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this The Beatles song.
- [G], [D], [Em], [B7], [C], [Dm], [Am] are the ukulele chords for playing I Want To Hold Your Hand with the original key (G) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing I Want To Hold Your Hand on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For I Want To Hold Your Hand On Ukulele?
You will play the [G], [D], [Em], [B7], [C], [Dm], [Am] ukulele chords while playing I Want To Hold Your Hand with your ukulele in the G key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum I Want To Hold Your Hand On Ukulele?
I Want To Hold Your Hand ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings I Want To Hold Your Hand?
I Want To Hold Your Hand is performed by The Beatles. It was first released on the album "Meet the Beatles!" in 1964.
|Top 10 Ukulele Songs|
|1.||Somewhere Over The Rainbow - IZ|
|2.||Riptide - Vance Joy|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley|
|4.||Perfect - Ed Sheeran|
|5.||I'm Yours - Jason Mraz|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Dos Oruguitas - Sebastián Yatra|
|8.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|9.||Here’s Your Perfect - Jamie Miller|
|10.||Starting Over Again - Natalie Cole|