In this post, you will find Tom T. Hall
I Love ukulele chords and strumming pattern. Get ready and start playing I Love
on your ukulele.
Chords: [E], [A], [B], [F], [Bb], [C]
Tip: Change text size by pressing (A- / A+) for best experience on your mobile phone.
I love little baby ducks.
Old pickup trucks.
Slow moving trains and rain.
I love little country streams.
Sleep without dreams.
Sunday school in May and hay.
And I love you too.
I love leaves in the wind.
Pictures of my friends.
Birds of the world and squirrels.
I love coffee in a cup.
Little fuzzy pups.
Bourbon in a glass and grass.
And I love you too..
I love honest open smiles
Kisses from a child
Tomatoes on the vine and onions
I love winner’s when they cry
Loser’s when they try
Music when it’s good and life
And I love you too.
Play other Tom T. Hall Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- That Funny Feeling Ukulele Chords
- Puppy Princess Ukulele Chords
- Happier Than Ever Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Worldstar Money Ukulele Chords
- Happier Ukulele Chords
- Meet Me At Our Spot Ukulele Chords
- Lemonade Ukulele Chords
- Looking Out For You Ukulele Chords
- Despair Ukulele Chords
- Yellow Ukulele Chords
- Favorite Crime Ukulele Chords
- The Judge Ukulele Chords
- Spin You Around Ukulele Chords
- We Are Going To Be Friends Ukulele Chords
|Artist and Song:
||Tom T. Hall - I Love
||For the People in the Last Hard Town
||[E], [A], [B], [F], [Bb], [C]
||D - DU - DU - DU
About Tom T. Hall - I Love Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"I Love" is a song by Country artist Tom T. Hall. It was released in 1973 on the album, titled "For the People in the Last Hard Town"
. I Love is considered under Country genre.
- The original key of I Love is E.
- D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Tom T. Hall song.
- [E], [A], [B], [F], [Bb], [C] are the ukulele chords for playing I Love with the original key (E) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing I Love on your ukulele now.
Keywords: I Love ukulele chords easy, I Love ukulele tabs, I Love ukulele strumming pattern, Tom T. Hall I Love ukulele chords, ukulele strumming pattern for I Love, Tom T. Hall I Love ukulele tabs, I Love acordes ukulele, Tom T. Hall I Love ukulele strumming pattern, I Love chords and strumming pattern, I Love chords and lyrics, I Love chords no capo, I Love play along, I Love ukulele fingerstyle, I Love ukulele lyrics, I Love ukulele chord sheet, how to play I Love on ukulele.
What Are The Chords For I Love On Ukulele?
You will play the [E], [A], [B], [F], [Bb], [C] ukulele chords while playing I Love with your ukulele in the E key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum I Love On Ukulele?
I Love ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings I Love?
I Love is performed by Tom T. Hall. It was first released on the album "For the People in the Last Hard Town" in 1973.
Last 10 Ukulele Chords