Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "High Hope" by Glen Hansard. Get ready and start playing High Hope on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
High Hope Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
Alternative, Folk, Indie, Indie Folk
I’m working on a high hope, and if it all works out you might
just see me or hear from me in a while
I’m gonna make it ‘cross this tight rope, and I’m coming for my prize no more
I’ll be waiting ’round while life just passes by
Maybe when our hearts have realigned
Maybe when we’ve both had some time I’m gonna see you there
I’m gonna see you there. There.
I’m gonna see you there. There.
’Cause I’ve been living in a half-life, not sure which way to turn. Why must a man
Lose everything to find out what he wants
And I’m gonna wait until it feels right, and when that time has come wild horses
Won’t keep me back from where you’ve up and gone
Maybe when we’re both old and wise
Maybe when our hearts have had some time I’m gonna see you there
I’m gonna see you there. There.(Where we can be natural)
There. (After all we’ve seen, we can do anything)
There.(Where the good times come, where we are forever young)
There.(Where the heart is strong, where you come forevermore)
There.(Where we can be. Where we can be natural)
There. There.(I’m gonna see you there.)
’Cause I’m working on a high hope
And if it all works out you might, just see me or hear from me in a while
Play other Glen Hansard Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About High Hope
|Artist and Song:
||Glen Hansard - High Hope
||Rhythm and Repose
||Alternative, Folk, Indie, Indie Folk
||G C E A
||[C], [F], [G], [Am]
||D - D - D - DU
About Glen Hansard - High Hope Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"High Hope" is a song by Alternative, Folk, Indie, Indie Folk artist Glen Hansard. It was released in 2012 on the album, titled "Rhythm and Repose"
. High Hope is considered under Alternative, Folk, Indie, Indie Folk genre.
- The original key of High Hope is C.
- D - D - D - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Glen Hansard song.
- [C], [F], [G], [Am] are the ukulele chords for playing High Hope with the original key (C) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing High Hope on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For High Hope On Ukulele?
You will play the [C], [F], [G], [Am] ukulele chords while playing High Hope with your ukulele in the C key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum High Hope On Ukulele?
High Hope ukulele strumming pattern is D - D - D - DU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings High Hope?
High Hope is performed by Glen Hansard. It was first released on the album "Rhythm and Repose" in 2012.