Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "Halley's Comet" by Billie Eilish. Get ready and start playing Halley's Comet on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
Halley's Comet Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
I don’t want it.
And I don’t want to want you.
But in my dreams, I seem to be more honest.
And I must admit you’ve been in quite a few.
Comes around more than I do.
But you’re all it takes for me to break a promise.
Silly me to fall in love with you.
I haven’t slept since Sunday
Midnight for me is 3AM for you
But my sleepless nights are better
With you the nights could never be alone, ooh, ooh ooh, ooh
I was good at feeling nothing, now I’m hopeless
What a drag to love you like I do, ooh ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh, ooh ooh, ooh ooh
I’ve been loved before, but right now in this moment
I feel more and more likе I was made for you
I’m sitting in my brother’s room
Haven’t slеpt in a week, or two, or two
I think I might have fallen in love
What am I to do?
Play other Billie Eilish Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About Halley's Comet
|Artist and Song:
||Billie Eilish - Halley's Comet
||Happier Than Ever
||G C E A
||[G], [B], [Em], [C], [D], [A], [Cm], [Gm], [F], [Dm]
||D - DU - UDU
About Billie Eilish - Halley's Comet Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"Halley's Comet" is a song by Pop artist Billie Eilish. It was released in 2021 on the album, titled "Happier Than Ever"
. Halley's Comet is considered under Pop genre.
- The original key of Halley's Comet is G.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Billie Eilish song.
- [G], [B], [Em], [C], [D], [A], [Cm], [Gm], [F], [Dm] are the ukulele chords for playing Halley's Comet with the original key (G) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Halley's Comet on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Halley's Comet On Ukulele?
You will play the [G], [B], [Em], [C], [D], [A], [Cm], [Gm], [F], [Dm] ukulele chords while playing Halley's Comet with your ukulele in the G key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Halley's Comet On Ukulele?
Halley's Comet ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Halley's Comet?
Halley's Comet is performed by Billie Eilish. It was first released on the album "Happier Than Ever" in 2021.