Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "Blue Velvet" by Bobby Vinton. Get ready and start playing Blue Velvet on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
Blue Velvet Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
She wore Blue Velvet
Bluer than velvet was the night
Softer than satin was the light
From the stars
She wore blue velvet
Bluer than velvet were her eyes
Warmer than May her tender sighs
Love was ours
Ours a love I held tightly
Feeling the rapture grow
Like a flame burning brightly
But when she left gone was the glow of
But in my heart there’ll always be
Precious and warm,
A memory through the years
And I still can see Blue Velvet through my tears
Play other Bobby Vinton Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About Blue Velvet
|Artist and Song:
||Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet
||G C E A
||[G], [Bm7], [Am], [D7], [G], [E7], [Cmaj7], [Cm7], [Em7], [A#], [G6]
||D - DU - UDU
About Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"Blue Velvet" is a song by Pop artist Bobby Vinton. It was released in 1963 on the album, titled "Blue Velvet"
. Blue Velvet is considered under Pop genre.
- The original key of Blue Velvet is G.
- D - DU - UDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Bobby Vinton song.
- [G], [Bm7], [Am], [D7], [G], [E7], [Cmaj7], [Cm7], [Em7], [A#], [G6] are the ukulele chords for playing Blue Velvet with the original key (G) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Blue Velvet on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Blue Velvet On Ukulele?
You will play the [G], [Bm7], [Am], [D7], [G], [E7], [Cmaj7], [Cm7], [Em7], [A#], [G6] ukulele chords while playing Blue Velvet with your ukulele in the G key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Blue Velvet On Ukulele?
Blue Velvet ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - UDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Blue Velvet?
Blue Velvet is performed by Bobby Vinton. It was first released on the album "Blue Velvet" in 1963.