Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "Alright For Now" by Tom Petty. Get ready and start playing Alright For Now on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
Alright For Now Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
Good night Baby, sleep tight my love
May God watch over, you from above
Tomorrow I’m working, what would I do
I’d be lost and lonely, if not for you
So close your eyes, you’re alright, for now
I’ve spent my life traveling, spent my life free
I could not repay all, you’ve done for me
So sleep tight baby, unfurrow your brow
And know I love you, you’re alright for now
You’re alright for now
Pop, Pop Rock, Rock
Play other Tom Petty Ukulele Chords
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About Alright For Now
|Artist and Song:
||Tom Petty - Alright For Now
||Full Moon Fever
||Pop, Pop Rock, Rock
||G C E A
||[D], [A], [Bm], [G], [F#], [Em]
||D - DU - DU - DU
About Tom Petty - Alright For Now Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern
"Alright For Now" is a song by Pop, Pop Rock, Rock artist Tom Petty. It was released in 1989 on the album, titled "Full Moon Fever"
. Alright For Now is considered under Pop, Pop Rock, Rock genre.
- The original key of Alright For Now is D.
- D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Tom Petty song.
- [D], [A], [Bm], [G], [F#], [Em] are the ukulele chords for playing Alright For Now with the original key (D) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Alright For Now on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Alright For Now On Ukulele?
You will play the [D], [A], [Bm], [G], [F#], [Em] ukulele chords while playing Alright For Now with your ukulele in the D key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Alright For Now On Ukulele?
Alright For Now ukulele strumming pattern is D - DU - DU - DU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Alright For Now?
Alright For Now is performed by Tom Petty. It was first released on the album "Full Moon Fever" in 1989.