Here you can find ukulele chords and tabs of "Across The Universe" by The Beatles. Get ready and start playing Across The Universe on your ukulele.
Need a new ukulele?
Across The Universe Ukulele Chords
Tip: Change text size by pressing A- | A+ for best experience.
They call me on and on
And calls me on and on
Play other The Beatles Ukulele Chords.
Or play Top 15 ukulele chords on ukulelearn↓
- The Best Part Ukulele Chords
- Cover Me Up Ukulele Chords
- Glimpse of Us Ukulele Chords
- Something in the Way Ukulele Chords
- Vienna Ukulele Chords
- Tek It Ukulele Chords
- Meteor Shower Ukulele Chords
- Flower Shops Ukulele Chords
- Easy on Me Ukulele Chords
- This Is Home Ukulele Chords
- Halleys Comet Ukulele Chords
- When I Am Cleaning Windows Ukulele Chords
- Visiting Hours Ukulele Chords
- Double Take Ukulele Chords
- Try A Little Kindness Ukulele Chords
About Across The Universe
|Artist and Song:||The Beatles - Across The Universe|
|Genre:||Country, Country Rock, Pop, Pop Rock, Rock|
|Tuning:||G C E A|
|Chords:||[C], [Am], [Em], [Dm], [G], [Fm], [F]|
|Strumming:||D - DDU|
About The Beatles - Across The Universe Ukulele Chords & Strumming Pattern"Across The Universe" is a song by Country, Country Rock, Pop, Pop Rock, Rock artist The Beatles. It was released in 1968 on the album, titled "The Beatles". Across The Universe is considered under Country, Country Rock, Pop, Pop Rock, Rock genre.
- The original key of Across The Universe is C.
- D - DDU is the suggested strumming pattern for this The Beatles song.
- [C], [Am], [Em], [Dm], [G], [Fm], [F] are the ukulele chords for playing Across The Universe with the original key (C) on ukulele.
- Click here to start playing Across The Universe on your ukulele now.
What Are The Chords For Across The Universe On Ukulele?
You will play the [C], [Am], [Em], [Dm], [G], [Fm], [F] ukulele chords while playing Across The Universe with your ukulele in the C key, original tone of the song.
How Do You Strum Across The Universe On Ukulele?
Across The Universe ukulele strumming pattern is D - DDU. You can also try D (down) if the suggested pattern is hard for you.
Who Sings Across The Universe?
Across The Universe is performed by The Beatles. It was first released on the album "The Beatles" in 1968.
|Top 10 Ukulele Songs|
|1.||Somewhere Over The Rainbow - IZ|
|2.||Riptide - Vance Joy|
|3.||Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley|
|4.||Perfect - Ed Sheeran|
|5.||I'm Yours - Jason Mraz|
|6.||Easy On Me - Adele|
|7.||Dos Oruguitas - Sebastián Yatra|
|8.||Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish|
|9.||Here’s Your Perfect - Jamie Miller|
|10.||Starting Over Again - Natalie Cole|